Industry 4.0 – The idea of setting up an i4.0 demonstrator
Point of Departure:
Industry 4.0 is the current trend of automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies. It includes the Internet of things, cloud computing, cognitive computing and cyber-physical systems. Industry 4.0 creates what has been called a “smart factory”. It’s very important for companies actually and in the future.
Within our project are special terms to show the functionality of Industry 4.0. Our Project is called “My Fancy Drink”. We produce individual fresh drinks inside a coordinated production line. The whole process includes drink orders, production of drinks, transport of semi-finished & finished goods plus delivery to the consumer.
We will show …
- Internet of Things (IoT) in the production process
- IT support to mastering complex production flows (individual, batch 1)
- IT support for process data acquisition and process data analyses
- Technical implementation of a functional production system for mixing individual drinks
- Event for live presentation